1997 Topic Questions

Subscribe to the '1997' topic to help and get support from people like you.

Overview

Questions & Answers (21)

Group Members (12) RSS
 Clear

We found 21 questions associated with the '1997' topic. Displaying results 11 - 20.

Looking for childrens book I read in the 90's? Child visits a secret crystal pool in the mountains?

I read it when I was five or six in about 1997? From what I remember, in the story a child discovers a lake or pool in the mountains that shimmers ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: children, child, book, secret, read, story, remember, 1997, books, kids

How much can victorian doll cost?

Victorian doll named Ruby. Made in 1997 in China

Related topics: china, doll, victorian, ruby, 1997, cost, dolls

1997 Ford taurus engine swap?

I was thinking of upgrading my taurus a bit. I want to put in a SHO engine into my 1997 ford taurus G. Would this be just an engine swap, or would I ...

Related topics: engine, ford, 1997, bits

Google - Hello. I need some help with my car stereo and car. Hoping someone has some answers. I got?

... a 1997 cadillac deville d elegance and a friend tried to hook up different stereo for me. He cut wires and got the stereo to turn on but no ...

Related topics: sound, wire, stereo, 1997, cadillac, car, cars, answer

Transmission - Hey, I'm about to buy a rebuild kit for a 1997 Chevy 4x4 pickup, and I don't know,?

... can't find on the Internet, what tools I need to disassemble and reassemble it. If anybody knows it would be greatly appreciated. I ...